This Africa 4×4 Guide contains useful 4WD, Off-Roading and Automotive links and resources in Africa.
- Arfica 4×4 Forum
- Arfica 4×4 Events
- Arfica 4×4 Clubs
- Arfica 4×4 Tracks & Trails
4×4 in Africa (General)
- Africa 4×4 Cafe – This site contains lots of vehicle specific information on 4×4 preparation for overland expeditions in East African and Southern African environments.
- Africa Expedition – Africa Expedition Support specialize in safaris and expeditions for the adventurous traveler who loves the great outdoors and wants to explore the best Africa has to offer.
- SA 4×4 – The online presence of SA4x4 magazine, South Africa’s top off-road adventure magazine.
- Off Road Africa – Hire a 4×4 vehicle and explore South Africa offroad. From the Kruger National Park to the heart of Mpumalanga and the coastlines of Kwa-Zulu Natal and the Garden Route, see South Africa at its best with a 4×4 from Offroad Africa.com.
- 4×4 in Africa – Come and camp under the stars of the Southern sky, sit beside the fire and listen to stories of Africa and the night sounds of the bush. Enjoy luxury tented accommodation and typical South African cuisine.
- Africa Unexplored – Africa like you have never experienced it. Combine the beauty of untamed Africa with the thrill of 4×4 adventure. Explore new routes not included in any commercial tours. Join us, experience, explore and breath untouched Africa.
4×4 Clubs in Africa
- The Four Wheel Drive Club of Southern Africa – The Four Wheel Drive Club of Southern Africa is the biggest club in Africa for 4×4 owners, offering training, safaris and tours, conservation and a full off-road experience.
- M 4×4 Club of South Africa - We are a Mahindra 4x4Off-Road club in South Africa.
- Colt 4×4 Club – The Colt 4×4 Club is the only independent 4×4 Club in South Africa specifically for owners of Mitsubishi Colt 4×4 vehicles. The Club was formed by Colt owners to exchange information, experiences, accessory details and arrange trips.
- Bloemfontein 4×4 – The Ekoklub strives to 4×4 activities in a responsible manner to promote. Hence, it is the nature and the preservation of focus. Four Trek Vehicles are only used as aids to the many beautiful and interesting destinations in South Africa and neighboring countries to come out.
- 4×4 ATV – The Name 4X4 ATV explains that we group under All Terrain Vehicles whose main purpose is that of off-road usage.
Africa 4×4 Accessories, Parts and Workshops
- OutBackExtreme – Specialising in accessories for commercial and leisure vehicles (4×4 accessories), IEF has been manufacturing replacement bumper rear wheel carriers, towbars and a host of other vehicle accessories for the past 7 years.
- Miles 4×4 – Miles 4×4 Africa is an expert dealer with all types of toyota, ford and nissan autoparts in Tanzania and Africa in large, also steel accessories (A-bars, Bumper Bars, Side step, Tire brackets, rear protection bar, roof rack), Recovery Items ( Mikes maker winch, Hi-Lift Jack, Tow hooks, Tow straps) and suspension (shocks, leaf springs and Torson).
- IEF Engineering – IEF Engineering designs, develops and manufactures a range of products for the automotive industry after-market.
- LandyOnline – Land Rovers Spares and Servicing
- Listing of Parts – Automotive listing
AAD/D&A Power Products
off North Reef Road
(011) 828 0370
(011) 708 2266
Trevallyn Park West
T: 011 708 0326
F: 011 708 4906
Cross Country parts
(011) 907 4073
26 Loveday St
(011) 493 6717
No 9 Bition Mini Park
Honeydew Shopping Centre
cnr Beyers Naude and Blueberry Road
2 Breedt Str
T: 012 548 1342/35
F: 012 548 1346
(011) 794 2396
To add a website or suggest a link which should be included in this list, please contact us or post your message below.
> More: The 4×4 Guides