This Air Intake Guide contains useful links and resources related to Air Intakes for 4WD Vehicles.
About Air Intake:
Early automobile intake systems were simple air inlets connected directly to carburetors. The first air filter was implemented on the 1915 Packard Twin Six.
A modern automobile air intake system has three main parts, an air filter, mass flow sensor, and throttle body. Some modern intake systems can be highly complex, and often include specially-designed intake manifolds to optimally distribute air and air/fuel mixture to each cylinder. Many cars today now include a silencer to minimize the noise entering the cabin. Silencers impede air flow and create turbulence which reduce total power, so many performance enthusiasts often remove them. (read more)
Air Intake Brands:
- AEM Air Intake – Customize the front end of your car, truck, or SUV with PUTCO’s Air Intake AEM Air Intakes are engineered to add horsepower and reduce restriction compared to OEM air intakes.
- AFE Power – Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc. (aFe) produces high flow, high performance air filters & cold air intake systems for the automotive industry.
- AIR Raid – Every AIRAID® Premium Filter is hand-built using the finest materials available today. And each AIRAID® Premium Filter comes with a Lifetime Guarantee.
- ARB Air Intake – Picture your vehicle at the end of a convoy on a dry, dusty road. As each vehicle before you stirs up dust and debris, your air filter is forced to contain the contaminants as your engine gasps for clean air.
- BBK Air Intake – BBK cold air intake kits give you better airflow and more performance
Buy Air Intake:
- Shopper CNet – Most Popular Air Intake
- K&N Filter – High Performance K&N Air and Oil Filters for automotive, motorcycle, marine, snowmobile, ATV, and racing needs.
- Mass Motoring – Air Intake System, Air Filter, Air Intake Kits, Air Conditioning
Address: 9210 Sky Park Court Suite 100
San Diego C1-800-874-8888
Address : 2688 E Rose Garden Ln.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
To add a website or suggest a link which should be included in this list, please contact us or post a message below.
> More: The 4×4 Guides