This Bed Liners Guide contains useful links and resources related to Truck Bed Liners for 4WD Vehicles.
About Bed Liners:
Truck bedliners are coverings that protect the inner-side of a truck bed from damage and can prevent fine-grained cargo such as sand from sifting between the sides and the rear door. Such bedliners are of two types: the plastic drop-in and the “spray on” type.
“Spray On” or “Spray In” (these terms are used interchangeably in the industry) come in two classes of material: aromatic and aliphatic compounds. Both offer similar protection.
Aromatic is generally used for black and darker colors, and is the least expensive option.
Aliphatic can be a better option for colors because it is UV stable. It is produced with pure polyurethane, driving cost up approximately 35%. Aliphatic materials can be sprayed in a wide variety of colors, including metallic finishes.
Spray-on bedliners can be applied by roller, low pressure, cartridge driven by an air compressor or high pressure machine.(read more)
(Source from Wikipedia)
Bed Liners Brands:
- DualLiner – Truck Bed Liner
- Bedrug – ALL-PLASTIC liner that maximizes the use of your pickup
- HercuLiner – Herculiner Truck Bed Liners
- SpeedLiner – Bed Liners and Spray On Bed Liners
Buy Bed Liners:
- RealTruck – Truck Bed Mats and Bed Liners
- TruckAddOns Truck Bed Liners
- Northern Tool Truck Bed Liners
- Auto Parts Warehouse Truck Bed Liners
To add a website or suggest a link which should be included in this list, please contact us or post a message below.
> More: The 4×4 Guides