Answer a Question You'll earn +5 Expertise Points

roger300 asked June 21, 2013 in

Hyperactive Suspension

My friend is having problem with his 2000 Discovery II AUTO TD5 fitted with air suspension. The vehicle has started bobbing up and down for no reason.
It would be great that if some one can advice me on where to take the vehicle to get it fixed, a Land Rover or air suspension specialist.
We’ve asked a dealer before and he wants US$200 just to hook up to the computer and download the fault code, which it seems ridiculous to me.
Thanks in advance.


1 Answer

brucemc answered

Most independent Land Rover specialists and a good many main stream independent garage have diagnostic equipment to interrogate a Discovery 2. But this may just clear a path your problem and is not guaranteed.



Help us keep this website up to date by sending us your comments and suggestions. Great comments and suggestions will be rewarded.