This Tires Guide contains useful links and resources related to Tires for 4WD Vehicles.
Paddle tires are mainly used on off road vehicles, specifically designed for use in sand and mud. They consist of a smooth tire core which has a series of large rubber cups (or paddles) attached to it. The volume inside of a paddle is much larger than the void of a knobby tire, so it is unlikely to clog up with sand/mud. A street legal mud tire is a more or less normal tire, but with extra large gaps or “voids” between each tread block (called “lugs”) to allow centrifugal force to “self-clean” or fling the mud out of the gap. Smaller gaps trap the mud in between the tire lugs, which turns the tire into something resembling a “slick” with no tread at all, which will have no traction in mud. .(read more)
(Source from Wikipedia)
4X4 Tires Brands:
- Falken – Falekn Tire
- Han Kook – Han Kook Tire USA
- BF Good Rich – BF Good Rich Tires
- Pro Comp USA – All Terrain Tires, Steel and Alloy Wheels
- GoodYear – GoodYear Tire & Rubber Company
- Interco Tire – Interco Light truck Tires, M&H Racmaster Tires, ATV and Trailer Wheels and Tires
- Mickey Thompson – Performance Tires & Wheels
- NittoTire – Nitto Tire builds high-performance tires for all types of car and truck enthusiasts
- Michelin Malaysia – Tires for Cars, SUV, Trucks
- Toyo Tires – Manufacturer of passenger, light truck, SUV, racing and commercial tires
- Dunlop Tires – Manufacturer of passenger, sport, performance, truck and SUV tires.
Buy 4×4 Tires:
- 4 Wheel Parts – Jeep and Truck Tires
- Tire Package – Off Road Tires – Super Swampers, Pro Camp and Dick Cepek Tires and more
- NTW online – 4X4 Wheels and Tires
- 4WD – Jeep Tires & Jeep Tire Accessoriess
- Trail Quest – Tires and Wheels for 4X4 and Off Road Vehicles
- Discount Tires – An Online Retailer with the Lowest Prices on Tires and Wheels, carrying all name brands and a huge inventory.
To add a website or suggest a link which should be included in this list, please contact us or post your message below.
> More: The 4×4 Guides