The Michigan 4×4 Guide contains useful 4WD, Off-Roading and Automotive links and resources in Michigan.
- Michigan 4×4 Forum
- Michigan 4×4 Events
- Michigan 4×4 Clubs
- Michigan 4×4 Tracks & Trails
- The Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association – (GLFWDA) is a non-profit organization built around four wheel drive vehicles, their owners, and the land we use them on.
- Top 4×4 Sites – Link Directory of top 4×4 Sites.
- Bundy Hill Offroad – Michigan Off Roading at Bundy Hill Off Road Park – Jerome, MI (4×4, OHV, ORV, ATV, Quad, Motorcycle, Jeep).
- NorthWest 4×4 – Dale has been a fixture in northerm michigan 4-wheeling scene for over 15 years. He is one of the owners of Twisted Trails off-road park. Dale does fabrication and cnc machining for us. His wheeling rigs include a 4-linked ford ranger with 460ci, dana 60, dana 70 and 44in boggers. His next project is an early bronco, watch for build pics on website.
- Cadillac Jeepers – Centered in Cadillac, Michigan. Cadillac Jeepers Hosts of the Jeep Blessing Every May in Mesick Michigan. Master Driver’s Course, Mud Pit, Kids Games, Blessing, Swap Meet, Raffles and More. Family Trailrides and Offroad Park Trips for Extreme 4 wheeling.
- Crooked River Crawlers – Founded in 2005 and based in northeast Ohio. The club promotes responsible offroading, learning and stewardship of the sport and environment in a friendly atmosphere. Several events and trail rides are planned each year, both in Ohio and elsewhere.
- Empty Pockets Offroad – Located in Central IN. Group of friends that use their 4×4’s for their intended purpose. Open to almost all makes and models. We have newbies to hardcore members. We usually wheel at least once a month or more. Check us out!
- Wolverine Four Wheelers – A suburban Detroit based family oriented club established in 1965. The enjoy trail riding, camping and other social events. The only qualification to join is to be interested in four-wheel drive vehicles.
- Face Full of Mud – Established in 1999 and based in “the thumb” of Michigan. They participate in many trail maintenance projects each year along with trail rides, mud bogs, and camping trips to name a few.
- 4 Wheels to Freedom 4WD Club – A 4 WD club based out of Central Indiana (Shelbyville), they enjoy social, educational and recreational activities. They also participate in and support civic activities for the betterment of the community.
To add a website or suggest a link which should be included in this list, please contact us or post your message below.