In the spring of 2012, the BMW X5 model range will be complemented by a BMW M Performance Automobile, which in addition to a 280 kW/381 hp diesel power plant with innovative three-stage turbocharging, also features an M-specific suspension setting and a particularly impressive and aerodynamically optimised design.
The M Sport Edition comprises M exterior features for optimising air guidance, 20-inch M light alloys including tyre mix, BMW Individual High Gloss Shadow Line, Xenon lights (standard on the BMW X5 xDrive50i and the BMW X5 xDrive40d) and Adaptive Cornering Headlights.
Click on any of the images to enlarge it.
View More Photos :
Check out these videos featuring the X5:
2012 BMW X5 M Start Up, Exhaust, and In Depth Tour
2012 BMW X5 5.0 – Don Jacobs BMW – Lexington, Ky
2012 BMW X5 with Christine from Checkered Flag BMW
2012 BMW X5 xDrive 350d – Exterior and interior – Salon de L’Auto de Montreal
2012 BMW X5 SUV Review Video
BMX X5 Ratings and Reviews:
- BMW X5 Review – What the Auto Press Says (RankingsAndReviews.com)
- BMW X5 Review (Edmunds.com)
- 2012 BMW X5 xDrive50i Review (AutoGuide.com)
- BMW X5 (00-06) – Review (Parkers.co.uk)
- BMW X5 4X4 REVIEW (WhatCar.com)
BMW X5 Resources:
- 2010 BMW X5: OVERVIEW (HowStuffWorks.com)
- BMW X5 Ground Effects (eHow.com)
- BMW X5 – Your Family Coat of Arms (LemonFree.com)
- BMW X5 Resources (JustGoodCars.com)
- BMW: The ultimate reliability machine (ReliablePlant.com)