FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., May 13, 2011 – The Santa Fe crossover is an ideal choice for families with its refined design, proven dependability, versatility and extensive list of standard features. The Santa Fe delivers outstanding fuel efficiency from its four-cylinder or V6 engines and six-speed automatic transmission.
The Santa Fe comes standard with Hyundai’s second-generation Theta four-cylinder engine. The Santa Fe four-cylinder delivers an impressive (estimated) 20 mpg city/28 mpg highway fuel economy rating with front wheel drive and six-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONIC®. The Theta II is rated at 175 horsepower and 169 lb.-ft. of torque. This high-tech, all-aluminum, 16-valve engine features Continuously Variable Valve Timing (CVVT) on both camshafts and a Variable Intake System (VIS) for better engine breathing.
Click on any of the images to enlarge it.
Check out these videos featuring the Hyundai Santa FE:
Roadfly.com – 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited Car Review
Hyundai Santa Fe Review
Hyundai Santa Fe – Kelley Blue Book’s Review
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited Start Up, Engine, and In Depth Tour
Hyundai Santa Fe on OVERDRIVE
Hyundai Santa FE Ratings and Reviews:
- Hyundai Santa Fe Review – What the Auto Press Says (RankingsAndReviews.com)
- Hyundai Santa Fe Review (Edmunds.com)
- Hyundai Santa Fe 4X4 Review (WhatCar.com)
- 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe – Review (TheCarConnection.com)
- 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe Review (KBB.com)
Hyundai Santa FE Resources:
- Hyundai Santa Fe Forums (Edmunds.com)
- Santa Fe Forums (Hyundai-Forums.com)
- Santa Fe Forum (Yuku.com)
- Santa Fe and Tucson (HyundaiPerformance.com)
- Hyundai Santa Fe Questions (CarGurus.com)