FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., May 19, 2011 – In a marketplace where gas prices are near $4.00 per gallon, the 2012 Tucson delivers better fuel economy and range for consumers needing the utility of a CUV without sacrificing fuel efficiency.
The Tucson now delivers up to an estimated 32 miles per gallon on the highway. These improvements are attributed to a new Active ECO System, low rolling resistance silica tires, high efficiency air conditioning and a larger capacity fuel tank.
Click on any of the images to enlarge it.
Check out these videos featuring the Hyundai Tucson:
2011 Hyundai Tucson Review – FLDetours
Roadfly.com – 2010 Hyundai Tucson SUV Road Test Review
Hyundai Tucson Review
2010 Hyundai Tucson
2010 Hyundai Tucson Limited Start Up, In Depth Review/Tour, and Short Drive
Hyundai Tucson Ratings and Reviews:
- Hyundai Tucson Review – What the Auto Press Says (RankingsAndReviews.com)
- Hyundai Tucson Review (Edmunds.com)
- 2012 Hyundai Tucson (Msn.com)
- 2012 Hyundai Tucson – Review (TheCarConnection.com)
- 2012 Hyundai Tucson User Reviews (Yahoo.com)
Hyundai Tucson Resources:
- Autoworld Forum (Autoworld.com)
- Hyundai Tucson (2005-2010) (TucsonDrivers.com)
- Hyundai Tucson Forum (HyundaiKiaForums.com)
- Hyundai Tucson (HyundaiForum.com)
- Hyundai Tucson (Lowyat.net)