IRVINE, Calif., February 27, 2012 – The Kia Sorento compact crossover utility vehicle (CUV), which is built at Kia Motors’ U.S. manufacturing plant in West Point, Georgia, enters its third model year supported by an impressive list of accolades and sales milestones.
Since its launch, Sorento has offered discerning consumers a refined and value-minded CUV with class-leading power and fuel efficiency while delivering a full roster of standard comfort and convenience features and an impressive array of safety equipment. For 2013, Sorento’s utility and functionality are boosted further by adjusting content to suit consumer needs more than ever before.
Click on any of the images to enlarge it.
Check out these videos featuring the Kia Sorento:
2011 Kia Sorento
Kia Sorento Video Review — Kelley Blue Book
Roadfly.com – 2007 Kia Sorento Car Review
Kia Sorento Review
KIA Sorento review – CarBuyer
Kia Sorento Ratings and Reviews:
- Kia Sorento Review – What the Auto Press Says (RankingsAndReviews.com)
- Kia Sorento Review (Edmunds.com)
- Kia Sorento: review (CarsGuide.com)
- 2012 Kia Sorento (Cars.com)
- 2012 Kia Sorento (Aol.com)
Kia Sorento Resources:
- Sorento Owner’s Chat Area (Australia4WD.com)
- Kia Sorento Questions (CarGurus.com)
- 2012 Kia Sorento Consumer Discussions (Edmunds.com)
- Kia Sorento Forum (HyundaiKiaForum.com)
- Sorento (KiaOwnersClub.co.uk)