When the Mazda CX-7 commenced sales in Japan in December 2006, it offered bold and flowing styling together with impressive driving performance provided by the MZR 2.3L Direct Injection Spark Ignition (DISI) Turbo engine.
The newly facelifted CX-7’s design has been enhanced and refined. The front fascia features a fresh five-point lower grille. Chrome garnish added throughout the interior increases the overall impression of dynamism and quality.
Click on any of the images to enlarge it.
Check out these videos featuring the Mazda CX-7:
Mazda CX-7 Review – Kelley Blue Book
2010 Mazda CX-7 – Drive Time review
Mazda CX-7 review by CarReview.com
Mazda CX-7 2011 — REVIEWED!!!
2010 Mazda CX-7 Grand Touring AWD – Drive Time Review
Mazda CX-7 Ratings and Reviews:
- 2012 Mazda CX-7 – Review (TheCarConnection.com)
- New Mazda CX-7 (MotorTrend.com)
- Mazda CX-7 Review – What the Auto Press Says (RankingsAndReviews.com)
- 2012 Mazda CX-7 (CarAndDriver.com)
- Mazda CX-7 SUV Review (ReviewItOnline.com)
Mazda CX-7 Resources:
- Mazda continues 2012 sales success with record February sales (mcx7.com)
- 2012 Mazda CX-7 (TheReviewsClub.com)
- 2012 Mazda CX-7 Philadelphia (ReedmantollMazda.com)
- Mazda3 Forums & Club (TheAutoChannel.net)
- Pics Hunter (AutoPicsHunter.com)