Mazda Motor Corporation’s CX-9 crossover sport utility vehicle (SUV) has been named North American Truck of the Year. The Mazda CX-9 received the award at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit, Michigan, on January 13, 2008 (January 14, Japan time). This is the first time that a Mazda vehicle has won this prize.
Established in 1994, the North American Truck of the Year is one of North America’s most prestigious motoring awards. Vehicles in consideration for the award are judged by various categories including design, safety, handling, driver satisfaction and value for money.
Click on any of the images to enlarge it.
Check out these videos featuring the Mazda CX-9:
2012 Mazda CX-9 Crossover SUV Reviewed by CarReview.com
2012 Mazda CX-9 Crossover SUV Review
Mazda CX9 Review
2012 Mazda CX-9 360 / Test Drive – Newberry, SC
Mazda CX-9 – Customer Review – Rockville, MD
Mazda CX-9 Ratings and Reviews:
- New Mazda CX-9 (MotorTrend.com)
- Mazda CX-9 Review – What the Auto Press Says (RankingsAndReviews.com)
- Mazda CX-9 SUV Review (ReviewItOnline.com)
- 2012 Mazda CX-9 (Cars.com)
- MAZDA CX-9 (Aol.com)
Gallery not found. Please check your settings.
Mazda CX-9 Resources:
- CX-9 Pricing and Discounts (OzMazda.com)
- Mazda CX-9 Forum (TheReviewsClub.com)
- Mazda Malaysia Forums/Club (MazdaMalaysia.com.my)
- 2012 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring AWD [w/video] (OzMPSClub.com)
- 2012 Mazda CX-9 Package & Option List (AutoMobileMag.com)