Las Vegas, Nev. – Land Rover has received two awards at the annual Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show taking place in Las Vegas, Nev. between November 1 and 3, 2011. The LR2 has received the “Best Premium Compact SUV” award and the Range Rover has received the “Best Premium Large SUV” award.
The SEMA Show is the premier automotive specialty products trade event in the world. It draws the industry’s brightest minds and hottest products to one place, the Las Vegas Convention Center. As part of the Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association (AAIW), the SEMA Show attracts more than 100,000 industry leaders from more than 100 countries for unlimited profit opportunities in the automotive, truck and SUV, and RV markets.
Click on any of the images to enlarge it.
Check out these videos featuring the Range Rover:
New 2010 Range Rover driven – What Car?
Roadfly.com – 2011 Range Rover Review & Road Test
Top Gear. New Range Rover.
New 2011 Range Rover
Range Rover off-roading in Moab, UT !
Range Rover Ratings and Reviews:
- Land Rover Range Rover Review (Edmunds.com)
- Land Rover Range Rover Review – What the Auto Press Says (RankingsAndReviews.com)
- 2012 Land Rover Range Rover – Review (TheCarConnection.com)
- 2012 Land Rover Range Rover – Review (MotorAuthority.com)
- Land Rover Range Rover 4X4 Review (WhatCar.com)
Range Rover Resources:
- Range Rover Club – Victoria (RangeRoverClub.org)
- Land Rover and Range Rover Clubs (RoverParts.com)
- Range Rover Club N.S.W. (RangeRoverClubNSW.asn.au)
- Range Rover Club of Australia Queensland Branch Inc (RangeRoverClubQLD.org)
- Range Rover Club of South Australia (Tripod.com)