For 2011, the SX4 family, including the SX4 Crossover AWD with standard all-wheel drive; SX4 Sedan and youthful SX4 SportBack combine to offer the nimble handling of a compact sedan and five-door hatch with the full capability of all-wheel drive.
Since its introduction in 2007, Suzuki’s SX4 Crossover has maintained a loyal following by effortlessly blending the nimble handling of a compact five-door with the ‘adventure sport’ capability of all-wheel drive. As the core model in what is now a full SX4 lineup that spans everything from sedans to five-doors and both front-wheel drive (FWD) and AWD models.
Click on any of the images to enlarge it.
View More Photos :
Check out these videos featuring the Suzuki SX4 AWD:
Suzuki SX4 Crossover Review
Suzuki SX4 review – CarBuyer
Suzuki SX4 Crossover AWD with Garmin Navi – HOT
Suzuki SX4 Crossover Video Presentation
Suzuki SX4 Review – Kelley Blue Book
Suzuki SX4 AWD Crossover Ratings and Reviews:
- 2011 Suzuki SX4 Crossover, an AW Drivers Log Car Review (AutoWeek.com)
- Test Drive: Suzuki SX4 AWD Crossover (iVeho.com)
- SUZUKI SX4 PREMIUM 4DR AWD CROSSOVER (Aol.com)
- Suzuki SX4 Review – What the Auto Press Says (RankingAndReviews.com)
- 2012 Suzuki SX4 Crossover (LeftLane.com)
Gallery not found. Please check your settings.
Suzuki SX4 AWD Crossover Resources:
- pros and cons of the sx4 crossover (Suzuki-Forums.com)
- SX4 Crossover – space for 2 large dogs? (CarGurus.com)
- New 2012 Suzuki SX4 (CharlestonZuzuki.com)
- Any NO DRILL trailer hitch for AWD crossover (ClubsX4.com)
- 2011 Suzuki SX4 Crossover Touring AWD (GTCarLot.com)