The Toyota FJ Cruiser uniquely melds the brand’s off-road performance legacy with distinct heritage design in a modern SUV. Even with its considerable off-road capability, the 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser offers comfortable everyday usability and Toyota reliability.
The trail-oriented Trail Teams Special Edition Package incorporates a standard Off-Road Package and for 2012 is available in a new color, Radiant Red. With the optional Class Four receiver hitch, the FJ Cruiser can pull a trailer up to 5,000 pounds, enough to take the fun with it, such as a pair of watercraft, a powerboat, dirt bikes or even a racecar.
Click on any of the images to enlarge it.
Check out these videos featuring the FJ Cruiser:
2012 Toyota Fj Cruiser(outside + inside)
Eastern Shore Toyota – 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser Daphne Mobile
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser
NEW 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser Amherst OH
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser – High Point NC
Toyota FJ Cruiser Ratings and Reviews:
- Toyota FJ Cruiser Review – What the Auto Press Says (RankingsAndReviews.com)
- 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser (Edmunds.com)
- 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser: Introduction (AutoBytel.com)
- 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser (S, LE, XLE) Review – Pictures, features, specs (AutoSpectator.com)
- 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser (Cars.com)
Toyota FJ Cruiser Resources:
- Craven Speed FlexPod Review (NWFJCC.com)
- FJ Cruiser Club of Australia (FJCC.com.au)
- 4×4 Club (FJClub.com.au)
- Toyota Land Cruiser Association (TLCA.org)
- The New Toyota Fj Cruiser. – Toyota Owners Club (ToyotaOwnersClub.com)