The Toyota Land Cruiser remains unique in the market, an iconic and luxurious, full-size SUV imbued with undeniable go-anywhere capability and the safari-conquering spirit of its world-famous forbears. Also unique is the way the eight-passenger Land Cruiser has evolved from a basic four-wheel-drive utility vehicle into an upscale vehicle without compromising its roots – and that is the root of its loyal following.
The latest in Toyota’s “connected” and telematics technologies help ensure that the Land Cruiser can provide its driver and passengers with safety, security and convenience.
Click on any of the images to enlarge it.
Check out these videos featuring the Toyota Land Cruiser:
Toyota Land Cruiser Video Review – Kelley Blue Book
Full Review: 2011 Toyota Landcruiser 60th Anniversary (HD)
2011 Toyota Land Cruiser Video (HD)
2011 Toyota Land Cruiser V8 in Phoenix, AZ 85014
2011 Toyota Land Cruiser New York Newark Jersey City NJ 07305
Toyota Land Cruiser Ratings and Reviews:
- 2011 Toyota Land Cruiser – Review (TheCarConnection.com)
- 2011 Toyota Land Cruiser (Edmunds.com)
- Toyota Land Cruiser Review – What the Auto Press Says (RankingsAndReviews.com)
- Review (AutoMobile.com)
- New Toyota Land Cruiser (MotorTrend.com)
Toyota Land Cruiser Resources:
- Come and join the Toyota Land Cruiser Club! (TLCC.com.au)
- Land Cruiser Club – Southern Africa (LandCruiserClub.co.za)
- The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index (TLOCUK.co.uk)
- The Toyota Land Cruiser (LandCruiserClub.net)
- Land Crusier Battery Discharge (ToyotaOwnersClub.com)