The Toyota Sequoia full-size sport utility vehicle, already a towing powerhouse with up to 7,400-lb. towing capacity, adds an extra measure of towing safety with the addition of Trailer Sway Control for 2012.
The Toyota Sequoia is built on an exclusive platform that uses body-on-frame construction and features four-wheel independent suspension to help provide exemplary ride quality, handling and straight-line control.
Click on any of the images to enlarge it.
Check out these videos featuring the Toyota Sequoia:
2012 Toyota Sequoia
9eight9 Presents: 2012 Toyota Sequoia SR5
Toyota Sequoia Review from Consumer Reports
2012 Toyota Sequoia Ames, IA 058191
Toyota Sequoia Review – Kelley Blue Book
Toyota Sequoia Ratings and Reviews:
- Toyota Sequoia Review – What the Auto Press Says (RankingAndReviews.com)
- 2012 Toyota Sequoia (Aol.com)
- Expert Reviews (Cars.com)
- New Toyota Sequoia (MotorTrend.com)
- 2012 Toyota Sequoia – Review (TheCarConnection.com)
Toyota Sequoia Resources:
- 2012 Toyota Sequoia Adds Trailer Sway Control and Blind Spot Monitor (TeamToyotaBatonRouge.com)
- Showroom (Team-Toyota.com.com)
- Toyota Sequoia Forum (ToyotaOwners.net)
- 2012 Toyota Sequoia in Louisville, KY (OxMoorToyota.org)
- Toyota Sequoia (Cars.com)